ADB is a universal bank offering a wide range of banking products and services in Retail, Commercial, Corporate and Investment Banking, with a focus on Agricultural Financing. The vision of the Bank is to be among the top tier banks in Ghana by 2016, with a commitment to building a strong customer-oriented bank, run by highly experienced, knowledgeable and well motivated staff.
With the Bank’s ongoing transformation, it is vital that we have a team of competent, highly motivated, creative and dedicated staff, committed to our core values and to delivering our mission. It is expected that the successful applicants will make a real and valuable difference in how we attract and retain customers, and ultimately grow our business
Graduates who share this vision and possess the requisite skills and competencies stated below should apply
- A good first degree from a recognized university
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambition to work, learn and succeed
- Should have completed National Service
- Not older than 30 years by 31st December 2014
There are currently no vacant positions.
Please log on regularly as we update this page frequently.