Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Limited is a universal bank offering a full range of banking products and services in Consumer, Corporate, Parastal, SME, Agriculture, Trade and E-Banking services. Its business focus is universal banking with a developmental focus on Agriculture and more.
The Bank successfully listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange (GSE) on December 20, 2016. The new ownership structure of the Bank is:
- Government of Ghana – 32.30%
- Belstar Capital Limited- 24%,
- Starmount Development Company Limited – 11%
- SIC Financial Services-10%
- Bank of Ghana – 9.50%
- EDC Investment Limited – 6%
- Retail investors and ADB staff – 7.20%.
ADB aims to be among the Top Tier performing Banks in Ghana, balancing market orientation with a development focus on Agric and more.
ADB is committed to growing a strong customer – centric Bank, providing profitable and diversified financial services for a sustained contribution to Agricultural development and wealth creation.